Book: One Small Step by Stevie Woodscategories: Book, Gay Fiction, Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Friends to Lovers, M/M, Slash, Gay Romance
Stevie Woodsabout this book: I've always had a thing for first times and even more so if it involves friends to lovers. One Small Step takes both of those premises and adds one more, gay for you. I know this is a trope that not every reader likes and I agree it has to be well done for it to work. Hopefully, this story works. Stephen is openly gay and loves Gary and believes Gary loves him, but Gary isn't gay – is he? Stephen decides it's time Gary found out!
• Night Owl Reviews Top Pick: "I really enjoyed this novella. I thought both characters were both interesting, and I loved watching Gary give into his feelings and attraction to the sexy Stephen."
• Seriously Reviewed: "Stephen is determined to take his relationship with Gary to the next level, but he's also patient. The passion and compassion he has for his best friend is the stuff fairy tales are made of."
• Whipped Cream Review: "I'm sure you'll enjoy every page of it as much as I did. Stevie Woods has created a story you never want to end and when it does you want to read it all over again."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Stevie Woods (more)
• Book Review: Exchange of Gifts by Stevie Woods|
• Book Review: Choices by Stevie Woods|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.