Book Review: The Simple Six - The Easy Way to Get in Shape and Stay in Shape for the Rest of your Life by Clinton Dobbinscategories: Book, Exercise, Workouts, Health, Weight Training, Weight Loss, Quick Workouts, Walking, Aerobics, Health and Fitness, Abs, Ab Workout, Fitness
Clinton Dobbinsabout this book: The guiding principle behind The Simple Six program is that consistency outperforms intensity.
This program was created with the long game in mind. By consistently putting in small amounts of work, over time you will see the same (or better) results as from any high-intensity program. Best of all, these results aren't temporary; this program is meant to last a lifetime.
So what is The Simple Six?
The Simple Six is a minimalist exercise program designed to:
• Be a viable, long term exercise program for anyone regardless of age or ability
• Provide a full body workout that will increase strength and improve cardiovascular health
• Improve body composition by adding muscle and reducing fat
• Produce the best possible results with the least amount of effort
The Simple Six focuses on a minimal set of basic exercises, and each of these exercises focuses on one of the basic human movement patterns. These are natural movements or motions that the human body is built to perform. Train each movement pattern, and you will be rewarded with a strong, balanced, and capable physique.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Great Starter or Maintenance programA very simple concept to grasp and follow. You can make the exercises as hard or easy as you want. I recommend starting easy to make the routine a lifelong habit, then ramp up slowly and steadily from there.
It doesn't challenge your brain with nuclear rocket science; it will however work the most difficult muscle to condition with consistent work, the muscle between your ears. [by JamesC]
• Book Review: Home Workout For Beginners - 6 week Fitness program with fat burning workouts & fitness motivation for ...|
• Book Review: Leaner. Faster. Stronger. Key Concepts to Build Muscle, Lose Fat, & Increase Athleticism Naturally. No ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.