Book: White Collar Blackmail by Peter Ralphcategories: Book, Suspense, White Collar Crime, Blackmail, Murder, Corruption, The Mob, Mafia, Stock Brokers, FBI, Serbian Mafia, Affair, Sex, Football, Financial Thriller
Peter Ralphabout this book: Executives are dying in mysterious circumstances after unusual dealings in their companies shares.
Young Todd Hansen's an audit manager who hates accounting and loves racehorses. He's on a hot winning win streak, taking the illegal bookies for a fortune, and is about to resign his job when things go awry. In the hole for more than half a million, he's given a way to clear his debt. All he has to do is provide some confidential financial information about his corporate clients.
Todd's caught and sentenced to nine years in Castlebrough, New York's toughest prison. Murderer, mob boss, and chess fanatic, Frank Arturo, runs the prison and Todd catches a lucky break. He's a champion chess player and is befriended by Arturo.
When Todd's released on shaky grounds of appeal, the FBI promise they'll have his sentence remitted if he helps them trap those who blackmailed him. He's scared, doesn't want to do it, and knows one slip-up will see him dead but what choice does he have?
• 'The story is nicely developed and well written from beginning to the satisfying ending.' — Bichon Mom TOP 500 REVIEWER
• 'Brilliantly written and totally gripping.' — Ann Massey
• 'Great read! Peter Ralph uses his in depth experiences to provide an exciting and informative product. I look forward to additional offerings. This guy is on par with any of the more established mainstream.' — Djmarkus
• 'Outstanding Detailed Report Of Nefarious Crimes.' — Robert.' J. Dibbell
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Peter Ralph
• Book Review: Blood Gold in the Congo by Peter Ralph|
• Book Review: Fog City Fraud by Peter Ralph|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.