Book: Bride of Fire by Jane Burrellicategories: Book, Fire and Ice, Princess, Magic, Forbidden Love, Fated Mates, Kings, Queen, Exile, Assassination, Happily Ever After, Alpha Hero, Fantasy Romance
Jane Burrelliabout this book: I've always loved fated mate romances and the hurdles the couple have to overcome in order to claim their happily ever after. The only thing that could make it even better is a sprinkling of magic, danger and adventure. Therefore, it is with that aim I have crafted a light fantasy romance with vivid and complex characters that are woven together with skilful world building. It features Mira, a displaced Firelander Princess who meets her match in Zorren, the Ice Lord and natural enemy ofher people. Together they become the epitome of fire and ice, their clash of wills is nothing compared to how they complement each other. The book smoulders with sexual tension that keeps you gripped. But love is never quite that simple especially for a Firelander Princess out of her element.
When the gods breathed life into us, they blessed us with an element. It's a pity they didn't care to bless anything else.
A Princess sent to die.
The Empress of the Throne of Flames is assassinated. Acting as a decoy to protect the next Empress, the undervalued Princess Nymira flees to the north. She must now carry the sacred sword, the symbol of her people and rejoin the Empress. The journey is perilous and the once sheltered princess finds herself rescued by the Ice Lord, Zorren. The leader of the Iceari, the natural enemy to Firelanders. The attraction that blazes between them is instantaneous and undeniable but she guards her identity fiercely.
A forbidding Lord.
Zorren, never feared the cold until he'd tasted Mira's warmth and passion. Mira is his, the mate he has waited for and he is determined to claim her, if only the little Hellcat would cease her futile attempts to fight him. Use to relying on cool logic Zorren is ill-prepared for the intense feelings Mira is able to arouse. His judgement clouded can Zorren place his faith in a mate who keeps secrets, can a Firelander be trusted?
A desire that cannot be extinguished
But their budding relationship will not be without challenges. Mira must now face the open hostility of a foreign court as she attempts to carve out a niche at Zorren's side. New enemies work tirelessly to drive a wedge between the newly mated pair and their tentative bond of trust is tested to the limit with potentially lethal consequences. Are Mira and Zorren strong enough to fight for a forbidden love that could destroy them both?
Quotes from Amazon Reviews on the Bride of Fire Series:
• "I loved the story Jane Burrelli wove with deep, incredible characters, love and adventure, it really pulled me in and didn't want to let go."
• "OMG, what can I say? The pages turned themselves. I couldn't stop reading if I had tried. Mira is from the Firelands, all red hair and full of fire. Zorren is the Ice Lord of Iceari. Together they become the epitome of fire and ice. The clash of wills is nothing compared to their complement of each other."
• "The world building in this book is fantastic Jane Burrelli has vividly described this fantasy world until it almost seems real."
• "I really enjoyed this story, and even though it is not a genre that I usually read, I found myself quickly drawn into a different world. I am looking forward to the next book by this author."
• "Jane Burrelli does a beautiful job of bringing her characters to life."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: Bride of Fire by Jane Burrelli
• Book Review: Blueprint of a Princess - Diana Frances Spencer - Queen of Hearts by Richard Andrew King|
• Book Review: Lady Fire - Dragon Kingdom by Rhondi Ann|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.