Book: No Reservations by R.E. Hargravecategories: Book, Steamy, Hot, Adult, Sexy, Hot Read, Erotica
R.E. Hargraveabout this book: Frustrated and tired of trying to get pregnant, with continued negative test results, Selena and Dakota Derringer head to the wine country in Napa Valley, CA for a weekend getaway with Selena's longtime best friend.
Trinity Marshall and her husband Joey are adventurous and free-spirited, and have a special proposition for the Derringers when they arrive. The cheese is warmed to room temp, the fruit is chilled, and the wine is breathing… all in an effort to ease tensions and lower inhibitions. As the weekend turns into an erotic tasting, much like that of fine wines, limits will be tested and extreme pleasures will be found.
Savor, swirl, and taste, because sometimes in life you just need to throw caution to the wind. Let go. Be adventurous. Have NO reservations.
• "A short read, packed with a whole lotta friendship, love, and adventure for the couples."
• "This is a well written book, grabs your interest and keeps it."
• "Just loved this book and the wonderful characters."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by R.E. Hargrave
• Book Review: Taking his Risk (Year of the Billionaire Part 2) by K.C. Falls|
• Book Review: Riding the Biker (Casey the Cop Trilogy Book 1) by Dixie Hart|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.