Book: Discovering Isobel by Layla Grahamcategories: Book, Erotic, Novel, Romance, Lesbian, Fiction, British, Love, Sex, Adult, BDSM, Erotica
Layla Grahamabout this book: Step into the chaos that surrounds Dr Isobel Stone.
Dr Isobel Stone, has worked hard all her life to become a tough, professional surgeon. Her beauty and kindness are often outshone by her ambition and thirst to help others, but when tragedy threatens her career and leaves her hounded by the press she has no where to run.
Callum Donahue, is the picture perfect playboy millionaire, you expect a hotel mogul to be. He is sharp, witty and damaged. Is it fate when he meets equally damaged Isobel? Can she let him into her life or does she want to delve deeper into the sordid world that the seductress Zoe has introduced?
Discovering Isobel will leave you flushed and questioning your own deepest desires and most elicit fantasies.
Discovering Isobel is written by medical student Layla Graham, she uses her own experiences of the medical world and elite sex parties to conjure a novel so sexy and surprising it will make your hair curl!
• "Very different to other novels of the same genre, here we see the main character, a surgeon Isobel Stone, have her career torn apart after a procedure goes tragically wrong! Was very refreshing to see Isobel struggle with her feelings towards Zoe and Callum. Callum is just a dream!"
• "Very real struggle with feelings and lots of dark turns that I was not expecting. The ending is terrifying and I hope that there is a sequel!"
• "If you want something that is new, and with substance, but still lots of steamy scenes, then this is definitely the book for you!"
• "I was expecting this book to be shallow as is typical of this genre, but actually the characters have real depth. The plot is scintillating, and I read the whole book in just two days."
• "Wow, great read. Looking to see if author has done anything else. Recommended"
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Tea with the Demon (Wingate) by Isobel Herring|
• Book Review: You Did WHAT? Kinky Taboo Fetish Erotica Box Set (Certified SMUT) by Terry Towers, Giselle Renarde, ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.