Book: Theirs to Master (Miami Masters Book 6) by BJ Wanecategories: Book, BDSM, Spanking, Menage, Suspense, Miami Masters, HEA, Blushing Books, Erotic Romance
BJ Waneabout this book: She wanted to avenge her sister; they were determined to keep her safe. Whose will would prove to be stronger?
THEIRS TO MASTER is the final installment of the Miami Masters series and readers seem to be as sad to see the series end as I am. It has been quite the challenge as well as a pleasure to write about these childhood friends and come up with a unique setting for their BDSM proclivities like the yacht. Each book is a stand alone read, but I made sure I included all the characters in each story.
Readers farewell comments:
• "I am in love with this series!"
• "I enjoyed this series very much and am sad to see it end."
• "Lovely ending to a sizzling series."
• "I am so in love with this series and thus so sad that this will be the last book of the Miami Masters."
Book six is Troy and Trevor's story and they finally meet their match in feisty bartender, Paige Wilcox. Paige is not looking for a relation, and certainly never imagined herself involved with two men or the kinky lifestyle her sister enjoyed. But when her twin, Penny is brutally attacked outside of her favorite club, Paige's determination to avenge her lands her right in the laps, literally, of the brothers she'd been lusting after for months.
• "Wow, Paige, Troy and Trevor made the pages of my eBook reader burn. There was such a combustive chemistry that there were scenes where the three of them literally made me gasp. I was not able to put the book down until the very end." Amazon 5 star review
This is only the second time I've written a book that included a short, second subplot involving the two secondary characters, but I couldn't resist adding Penny and Damien's story.
• "I adored the fact that Penny found the perfect Dom for her." Amazon 5 star review
In the previous books, I alluded to a serial attacker of submissive women making the rounds of clubs around the state but hadn't had anyone in mind for the culprit until I started writing THEIRS TO MASTER. So far, going by readers comments, I succeeded in coming up with a surprising end to settle this ongoing mystery.
Although it is sad to end a series that I have devoted so much time, effort and heart into, I am looking forward to moving onto other projects. Maybe someday I'll revisit these couples and give readers an update on their lives.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by BJ Wane (more)
• Book Review: Bound to Submit (Miami Masters Book 4) by BJ Wane|
• Book Review: His To Master and Own (Miami Masters Book 5) by BJ Wane|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.