Book: His To Master and Own (Miami Masters Book 5) by BJ Wanecategories: Book, BDSM, Spanking, Suspense, Miami Masters, HEA, Standalone Read, Erotic Romance
BJ Waneabout this book: Fans of the Miami Masters series will be pleased to hear Sean and Alessa finally get their HEA in book 5, HIS TO MASTER AND OWN. The response to this series has been phenomenal, and has made the months of work worthwhile. It wasn't easy plotting a six book series or coming up with different scenes on a BDSM decked out mega yacht, but the challenge has been fun.
After enduring one rejection after another while growing up in the foster care system, Alessa Alexander has longed for someone to care enough about her to keep her. She figured giving someone complete control over her would accomplish that goal, but it took a strong, dominant personality like psychologist Sean Bates to show her just how hard that could be.
More than physical attraction draws Sean to Alessa, and when she asks for his help, he's powerless to refuse the plea in her whiskey eyes. His own tragic childhood kept him from getting close to anyone except his six best friends, but it doesn't take long for him to realize he may have gotten in over his head as assuredly as Alessa.
The battle with their pasts these two struggled with wasn't easy, but in the end, I hope I showed how the right person could make all the difference in being able to cope with the lemons life sometimes throws at you.
Praise for this series:
• "I am always excited when I see a new book by BJ Wane, and for it to be a new series is especially exciting." — Redrabbit Reviewer on BOUND TO SUBMIT
• "Some authors have this magical ability to create worlds and characters that draw you in and make you not only feel you know these people, you want to be involved in their lives. BJ Wane is one of those authors." — Nonni on MASTER ME, PLEASE
• "Amazing new series, it's a new absolute favorite." — LunaLover on BOUND AND SAVED
• "Mastering Her Fear was a stupendous read. I loved every minute of it." — Christi Adkins on MASTERING HER FEAR
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by BJ Wane (more)
• Book Review: Theirs to Master (Miami Masters Book 6) by BJ Wane|
• Book Review: Master Me, Please (Miami Masters Book 2) by BJ Wane|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.