Book: 527 Quotes for Entrepreneurs - Providing Inspiration, Motivation and Reflection by Ged Cusackcategories: Book, Entrepreneur, Quotes, Inspiration, Motivation, Reflection, Mindset, Mind-Set, Entrepreneurship
Ged Cusackabout this book: A Carefully Selected collection of 527 Quotes that have been chosen to match the Entrepreneur Mind-Set.
Some examples of the great content in this books eleven chapters are:
• "Two men looked out from prison bars, one saw the mud, the other saw stars." - Dale Carnegie
• "There's 300 million ways to do it. Find the way that works for you!" - Gary Vaynerchuck
• "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." -Henry Ford
• "Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it all away from you." -Mark Cuban
• "One thing I've learned as an entrepreneur, though, is there is never a 'Right time!" -Pat Flynn
• "You can't ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new." - Steve Jobs
• "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas A. Edison
These quotes and many more are brought together for your motivation, inspiration and reflection.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ged Cusack
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Motivation is the Key - 365 Quotes to Inspire You by Frann Leach|
• Book Review: You Don't Say? Wisdom For Your Success Journey by Steve Hoffacker|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.