Book: Dragons of China Picture Book - Dragon Pictures and an introduction to Chinese Dragons for children by Christina Huocategories: Book, Chinese Culture, Chinese Art, Chinese History, Dragon Pictures, Art History, China, Ancient China, Dragon Boat Festival, Chinese Festivals, Dragons
Christina Huoabout this book: Dragons of China Picture Book is my very first book. I wanted to write something for my daughter so she could have a better understanding of Chinese culture since we moved to England last year. The book is aimed at children and young adults who are interested in China. Researching and writing it was such a joy as I was reminded of all the fascinating facts about dragons which I'd known from my own childhood.
• "If you want to learn anything about dragons and their history this is the book for you" — Kathy
• "My Kids Loved This Book" — Patrick
• "The author took us the through the places we might see dragons, the history and meaning behind them" — AJ
• "Unlike some of the obscure Chinese art history I studied, this book clearly explains the important place dragons hold in Chinese culture and makes the core concepts accessible. The images are amazing and I also really appreciated the diversity, from photos of ceramics and instruments, to architecture, wall hangings and more" — Anne
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: EMAILS FROM CHINA [Two Aussie Teachers Far From Home] by Robert Mitchell|
• Book Review: Learn Chinese through Songs and Rhymes by Lydia Lin|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.