Book: Rise Again After Divorce - The 5 Keys For Women To Heal Wounds, Resurrect Dreams And Create A Life Full Of Love by Sara Gibbonscategories: Book, Self-Help, Relationships, Self-Esteem, Confidence, Build Your Dream, Positive Thinking, Overcome Fear, Develop Habits, Self Love, Love Life, Self Worth, Divorce
Sara Gibbonsabout this book: This book is for those who are feeling the effects of the break-up of a close relationship and are wondering what happened and why, what life has in store now, as well as how to move on with their life.
My own divorce completely rocked my world, and I struggled to survive it. For me, the break-up came out of the blue. I was blindsided by what was happening to me, and the shock reverberated for years. I felt alone, lost and afraid. I honestly thought my life was over. I couldn't have been more wrong.
When I started to come out of the worst and to see hope emerging, I decided I didn't want anyone to experience what I had without having some easily accessible guidance to show them the way out, and to be able to do it a whole lot faster than I had! I wanted to reassure others experiencing similar emotional pain they are not alone, that break-up is not the apocalypse they maybe first thought it was, and that your life isn't finished even if it feels like it at the time.
If you are suffering as a result of a relationship breakup, by following the 5 keys in the book, you can not only survive but genuinely thrive and come out the other side with your life much more aligned to who you truly are.
To experience this is not only a joy it is also a reassurance to know that patterns from the past need not be repeated and life can move forward with purpose.
This book is the result of not only my particular journey but also 20 plus years of research and personal development work. I have a sociology degree and many qualifications in various areas such as counselling, personal and spiritual development, nutrition, therapies etc. In my own practice, I have worked with hundreds of clients over the years, helping them move on to where they want to be. But most important is that I know now how to solve my problems, and I want to show you how you can resolve yours too and do it quickly.
I've filled the book with guidance, examples, tools, insights and good old plain speaking from the heart to help you move forward and create the life you choose, one that sings to your greatest desires and fills you with joy.
The book covers
• recognising the importance of you and how that leads to your improved sense of self-worth
• revealing new understandings of what has been happening, and why, giving you peace
• the cause of why you find yourself where you are, leading to a greater sense of acceptance
• how to develop your vision for the future and create the life you want with joy
• the importance of support and how to get it, opening you up to an abundance of love
When you know what to do and how to see it through, you will find that your whole life will change. You will feel more confident and have hope for your future. You will be able to leave the past where it belongs, make your dreams for the future a reality, and skip around any stumbling blocks that threaten to prevent that happening.
'Rise Again After Divorce' is for you whether you're feeling helpless about your divorce, want some tips to help understand more and make further improvements, or are most definitely ready to leave the past firmly where it belongs and move on in style.
• 'I find this book and the advice it offers, exemplary. So beautifully and clearly written, with simple steps to follow that could be applied to anyone who has experienced the break-up of a relationship.' — G Hanson, UK
• 'Seldom have I a read a book from cover to cover in one sitting; but this was one of them.
I've come away from reading this book knowing I will read it again. It is indeed a tool from which I intend to restructure my way of thinking, and plan my journey ahead' — Cora Mullinger
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Yes, There Is An Upside Of Divorce, It Can Be Your Second Chance At Life! And You Can Make It A Happier ...|
• Book Review: From Divorce To Destiny - Discovering the Biblical Truth Concerning When Divorce is Necessary by Amanda ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.