Book: 10-Minute Declutter - The Stress-Free Habit for Simplifying Your Home by SJ Scott & Barrie Davenportcategories: Book, Business, Self Improvement, Minimalism, Self-Help, How To, Cleaning, Organizing, Leadership, Happiness, Motivational, Declutter
SJ Scottabout this book: The idea of minimalist living is a great one. Everything in its place and perfectly orderly. Beautiful.
However, if you're a busy professional or a parent, decluttering a home may be a bit more difficult. There are realities of family life and work that get in the way of spending hours decluttering. We get it. That is the balance we face. In 10 Minute Declutter, Steve and Barrie go over detailed methods of decluttering an entire home in small bit of time. Committing to only 10 minutes a day.
10 Minute Declutter will teach you:
• The best method of organizing every space in your house
• The mindset and materials you'll need to get started
• 8 steps to form your decluttering habit
• How to make money (tax deductions) from your clutter
• 14 benefits of minimalist living
• How to reclaim your life by letting go of your stuff
• And much, much more!
10 minute decluttering is less about novel approached to minimalism and decluttering, but more about streamlining an efficient process where people can declutter in the little spare time that their lives give them.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by SJ Scott (more)
• Book Review: DECLUTTER - Destress & Free Yourself Now by Sara Wellington|
• Book Review: Homemade Change - Money may not grow on trees, but it lives in your home - A guide on how to make money ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.