Book: #FMJ Trust Transition Trade - How Successful Traders Said It, Did It and Lived It by Jane Gallinacategories: Book, Work from Home, Penny Stocks, Make Money Fast, Options Trading, Female Trader, Day Trader, Swing Trader, Swing Trading, Stock Market, Day Trading
Jane Gallinaabout this book: #FMJ outlines the trading biographies of some successful female day traders of the world, who started from scratch and today live financially independent lives working only a couple hours a day! Evoking the interview style of Market Wizards by Jack Schwager, and Momo Traders by Brady Dahl; and like in Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki - it's time to make your money work for you. Take control of your financial future and say goodbye to making others rich through the example of these pioneering women who pronounced F$%K my job, and chose not to sit in traffic or a stuffy office cubicle.
Reviews by peers in the industry:
• "We need many more female traders so this book was a great way of helping them understand trading better and more importantly, we need more traders sharing ALL their experiences just like this so people can better understand there's no one magic formula for success, you must try various strategies and techniques to see what fits you best...Jane does a great job interviewing traders with a variety of backgrounds and it was a fun, quick read too!" — Timothy Sykes, http://timothysykes.com
• "Through interviews and firsthand accounts, Jane reveals powerful insights on the tools and strategies that have allowed women from around the world gain financial freedom. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking to break into the investing arena, especially women." — Marissa Goodbody, Aspiring Trading Mom
• "Jane does a great job of providing the modern, humanized perspective of the individual investors in the hunt and what experiences lead to positive outcomes...Enjoy the book and see who you relate to and how their lessons can help you on your way to winning in the stock market." — Dan Mirkin, CEO of Trade Ideas, LLC
• "Great story of a segment of the trading community we often look past. Amazing collection of interviews by an inspiring group of traders." — Kunal Desai, President Bulls on Wall Street
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Truth About Day Trading Systems - 12 Tricks That Smart Traders Use To Make Fortunes In The Futures ...|
• Book Review: Introduction To Options Trading - Learn How To Trade Like A Pro by Chris Young|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.