Book: Baby's Got Blue Eyes - compelling début crime thriller (Ted Darling crime series Book 2) (Di Ted Darling) by L M Kriercategories: Book, British Crime, Serial Killer, Police Procedural, British Detective, Detective Story, Detective Series, Crime Series, Traditional Detective, Crime Fiction
L M Krierabout this book: What readers are saying about the Ted Darling Crime series:
• 'A unique style of detective fiction that is well worth reading!'
• 'I just could not stop reading this new, evocative, crime novel'
• 'I was hooked from page one and didn't want to stop reading. And I would read it again...my maxim for a good book'
• 'Fast paced and exciting. I started reading this book and I actually didn't want to put it down
• 'A compelling crime thriller with a very different sort of detective'
Ted Darling's an old-fashioned sort of copper and good at his job. He works by the book, gets on with his bosses and has an excellent clear-up rate. So when a killer starts dumping bodies on his patch, he's not happy.
Ted's different from your average detective. No failed marriage, not a drinker, looked up to and respected by his team. He's in a stable, long-term relationship. He and his partner have cats, not kids.
Now he's facing a serial killer who seems to be running effortless rings around him and his team. Every promising lead just takes them up another frustrating blind alley.
Then it starts to get personal. Can Ted catch his killer before he strikes again?
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by L M Krier (more)
• Book Review: Walk On By - 'trouble of a serious kind' (Ted Darling crime series Book 8) by L M Krier|
• Book Review: Cry for the Bad Man - where does a wise man hide a pebble? (Ted Darling crime series Book 10) by L M Krier|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.