Book: Two Little Boys - a topical, dark and disturbing crime thriller - Ted Darling crime series by L M Kriercategories: Book, British Crime, Police Procedural, British Detective, Detective Story, Detective Series, Mystery, Thriller, Crime Fiction
L M Krierabout this book: What readers say about Two Little Boys in the Ted Darling Crime series
• 'Crime fiction fanatics - there's a new crime writer on the block and a new detective series to follow!'
• 'an excellent read for anyone who enjoys a fast moving detective story'
• 'The subject matter of this book is a very hard one, but it is handled very well by the author, with humour to lighten those darker moments'
• 'an intriguing story well told, full of suspense and page turning'
• 'Topical, dark and disturbing crime thriller featuring a decidedly different type of detective'
The brutal murder of a young boy brings up dark demons from Ted Darling's own past with his latest, most complex case.
Further deaths reveal that Ted is up against powerful people who believe themselves to be above the law. How high up does the trail go?
The arrival of a new boss, stiffly formal and a stickler for the rules, doesn't make Ted's task any easier. Mounting tensions start to put an intolerable strain on Ted's long-term stable relationship with his partner, Trevor.
Can Ted hook any of the big fish or is he punching too far above his weight?
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by L M Krier (more)
• Book Review: Baby's Got Blue Eyes - compelling début crime thriller (Ted Darling crime series Book 2) (Di Ted Darling) ...|
• Book Review: Walk On By - 'trouble of a serious kind' (Ted Darling crime series Book 8) by L M Krier|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.