Book: When I'm Old and Grey - when a killer strikes close to home (Ted Darling crime series Book 4) (Di Ted Darling) by L M Kriercategories: Book, British Crime, Police Procedural, British Detective, Murder Mystery, Serial Killer, Crime Thriller, Crime Mystery, Crime Fiction
L M Krierabout this book: What readers say about When I'm Old and Grey
• 'so many twists and turns that I ended up suspecting about five different people of the murders'
• 'absolutely loved this story that you get drawn straight away - easy to read and hard to put down'
• 'a rather different take on crime fiction with an out of the ordinary leading character'
• 'I am old and grey but can forget that for a few hours while I am immersed in another great Ted Darling story'
Ted Darling doesn't like coincidences. And there are too many in his latest case, where a killer strikes close to home. They spill over into his private life when long-buried toxic family secrets are finally uncovered.
A serial killer appears to be targeting vulnerable elderly people in care homes and despatching them in the most cynical way. Ted and his team are struggling to find out who the killer really is.
Ted finally gets the new team member he's been asking for. But will the addition of the feisty DC Jezza Vine be more of a help or a hindrance?
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by L M Krier (more)
• Book Review: Baby's Got Blue Eyes - compelling début crime thriller (Ted Darling crime series Book 2) (Di Ted Darling) ...|
• Book Review: Wild Thing - 'a chilling cold-blooded killer' (Ted Darling crime series Book 7) by L M Krier|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.