Book: Shut Up and Drive - ‘a serial sex attacker on the loose’ (Ted Darling crime series Book 5) by L M Kriercategories: Book, British Crime, Police Procedural, British Detective, Sex Attacker, Gripping Thriller, Mystery, Murder Mystery, Serial Crime, Crime Fiction
L M Krierabout this book: What readers say about Shut Up and Drive
• 'Ted is a wonderful copper, idealistic, caring and not without flaws, which makes him even more endearing'
• 'builds to a thrilling end which had me holding my breath'
• 'there is something about the way that L M Krier writes that makes Ted and Trev come alive and become real people to me'
• 'there are shocks galore.. so much going on - a dangerous unhinged individual on the loose and some of the team hurt along the way'
• 'the series will make your blood boil and every once in a while make your hair stand on end'
Ted Darling's facing a tough case. A serial sex attacker is on the loose on the streets of his town. He's doubly dangerous because he doesn't care whether or not he's caught. All his victims say he's dead behind the eyes.
The man randomly targets young women, abducts them from busy supermarket car parks, attacks them and steals their cars. He's armed with a knife and is clearly highly trained in how to handle it.
Ever-dwindling police resources make the manhunt harder and puts Ted and his team members at personal risk. As the gripping thriller nears its climax, the dangerous predator becomes even more ruthless and his actions threaten the lives of more than one of the team members.
Ted is going to need all his skills as a former Specialist Firearms Officer to bring this perpetrator to justice.
Who will be attacked next and will they survive?
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by L M Krier (more)
• Book Review: When I'm Old and Grey - when a killer strikes close to home (Ted Darling crime series Book 4) (Di Ted ...|
• Book Review: Baby's Got Blue Eyes - compelling début crime thriller (Ted Darling crime series Book 2) (Di Ted Darling) ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.