Book: Only the Lonely - ‘blind dates end in bleeding hearts’ (Ted Darling crime series Book 6) by L M Kriercategories: Book, British Crime, Police Procedural, Murder, Serial Killer, Traditional Crime, Murder Mystery, Gripping Thriller, Crime Thriller, Crime Fiction
L M Krierabout this book: What readers say about Only the Lonely
• 'it's amazing how fond you get of the characters in these books'
• 'another humdinger of a crime novel!'
• 'a great read, hard to put down and the plot was excellent'
• 'at last a copper who isn't a chain smoking alcoholic - he is gay, tiny in stature, has a black belt in four martial arts and is caring - too much for his own sanity sometimes'
• 'another clever plot, with crisp gripping writing, another page turner'
Ted Darling crime books are set in Stockport, UK. For this cover I selected a photo of its marketplace and St Mary's Church, a local landmark – L M Krier
Ted Darling is back at work with a promotion, an expanded area to police, and a bigger team to manage.
Before he's even had chance to catch his breath he's facing his first murder in what could be the most cynical case he's ever encountered.
The corpse count rises with a separate case developing. A savage killer appears to be selecting victims from online dating sites and dispatching them in vicious, frenzied attacks. Seemingly innocent no-string blind dates ending in bleeding hearts – and dead bodies.
With potentially two serial killers at work, Ted has plenty to deal with. But then he discovers that not all coppers work like he and his team do. Some of them just want to see someone behind bars, and aren't too fussy if they are guilty or not.
Can Ted get the new team members singing off the same page to bring in the killers before there are more victims?
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by L M Krier (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: When I'm Old and Grey - when a killer strikes close to home (Ted Darling crime series Book 4) (Di Ted ...|
• Book Review: Baby's Got Blue Eyes - compelling début crime thriller (Ted Darling crime series Book 2) (Di Ted Darling) ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.