Book: Wild Thing - 'a chilling cold-blooded killer' (Ted Darling crime series Book 7) by L M Kriercategories: Book, British Crime, Police Procedural, British Detective, Serial Killer, Pyschological Thriller, Murder Mystery, Gripping Thriller, Chilling Crime Thriller, Crime Fiction
L M Krierabout this book: What readers say about Wild Thing
• 'another wonderful story from a very talented author. Well edited and a good long length - no boring bits in this!'
• 'anyone who likes crime fiction cannot fail to enjoy these stories, also those not normally drawn to it would become totally immersed'
• 'cracking read that made me very antisocial until I got to the end. I feel as if the characters are real people and love getting stuck in to their adventures'
• 'a fast moving story with several interwoven strands. Even three quarters of the way through the book I was totally mystified about who the perpetrator or perpetrators could possibly be'
• 'writing fluid and assured, the series of events shocking and very dark'
The Ted Darling Crime Series books are set in Stockport, UK, a town known for its former cotton mills and red brick structures. The cover for Wild Thing features Hallam's Passage, next to a sweet factory, a route I walked twice daily throughout my time as a pupil at Stockport High School for Girls – L M Krier
Ted Darling's latest case takes him to the darkest side of the human psyche. Are they random, unrelated killings, seemingly without motives? Or the work of a single, chilling, cold-blooded killer?
And are the murders in any way connected to the shocking crimes which animal cruelty officers are investigating in the same area?
Ted and his team are on the case but it soon becomes clear that identifying the killer is the least of their problems. Making a case that will stick takes all of Ted's skills and experience.
The last thing he needs while heading up a complex enquiry is anything in his private life to distract him.
Will his long-term relationship stand the strain of the latest challenges?
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by L M Krier (more)
• Book Review: When I'm Old and Grey - when a killer strikes close to home (Ted Darling crime series Book 4) (Di Ted ...|
• Book Review: Baby's Got Blue Eyes - compelling début crime thriller (Ted Darling crime series Book 2) (Di Ted Darling) ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.