Book: Walk On By - 'trouble of a serious kind' (Ted Darling crime series Book 8) by L M Kriercategories: Book, British Crime, Police Procedural, British Detective, Crime Thriller, Murder Mystery, Ted Darling, Traditional Detective, Police Series England, Crime Fiction
L M Krierabout this book: What readers said about Walk On By – 4.9 out of 5 stars average
• 'more believable cases for our unlikely hero and a cliffhanger ending that turns this from mere pleasure into a serious addiction. I can't wait for my next fix'
• 'a terrific read, well written, a good story with intrigue, one or two heart stopping moments and even some humour'
• 'absolutely brilliant and impossible to put down'
• 'the characters are so believable and the storyline so full on that I don't want to put my kindle down but at the same time I don't want to read it too quickly as I am enjoying it so much'
• 'one of the best series of crime novels I've read in recent times. Interesting, believable characters; plausible plots; and incredibly fluent, readable writing'
• 'compelling, character-led police procedural crime thriller with a distinctly different type of detective in the lead role'
Like all the books in the Ted Darling series, this one features a real cover shot of an iconic local landmark, in this case, steps leading out of Hollywood Park, Stockport (UK) – L M Krier
Ted Darling's Big Boss is out of action. The two of them get on well, bounce ideas around and are best friends outside work. Now Ted finds himself involved with a big and complex operation and a nightmare scenario. Overseeing it all is a senior officer with a serious grudge against Ted. One who'd stop at nothing to take him down.
Then another face from the past turns up, needing Ted's help. One whose presence can only mean trouble of a serious kind.
Ted's spinning a lot of plates and heading for a dangerous encounter. Will his Specialist Firearms Officer training and martial arts skills keep him safe?
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by L M Krier (more)
• Book Review: Baby's Got Blue Eyes - compelling début crime thriller (Ted Darling crime series Book 2) (Di Ted Darling) ...|
• Book Review: Cry for the Bad Man - where does a wise man hide a pebble? (Ted Darling crime series Book 10) by L M Krier|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.