Book Reviews: Plain Dealing (The Ryder Quartet Book 3) by Ian Patrickcategories: Book, Assassination, Pulp, Hard Boiled, Police Procedural, Vigilante Justice, Hit Squads, Suspense, Mystery, Adventure, Action, Thriller, Crime Fiction
Ian Patrickabout this book: How far would YOU go into the dark heart of crime? In the search for justice what lines can be crossed? In another gripping thriller - the third in "The Ryder Quartet" series - Jeremy Ryder and his team of detectives hunt for perpetrators of the most heinous of crimes, while dealing with suspected assassinations by cops and rumours of hit squads. In this long day's journey into the heart of darkness, how do police officers balance moral justice with the desire for retribution?
• "An excellent, riveting read for any avid reader who enjoys thrillers, especially those thrillers from a foreign country... the local knowledge and attention to geographic detail is exquisite and description of the local landscape very compelling. A real page turner until the very end!" (Amazon Reviewer)
• "Best little thriller in a long time. What great characters and great dialogue." (Goodreads Reviewer)
• "I heard the audio version of this and it was so good... this is one of the best thrillers I've read/heard. Very exciting, and so relevant to what's happening today." (Goodreads Reviewer)
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ian Patrick
Exciting and true to lifeThis was superb. I read it while listening to the audio version. Exciting and so true to life. Good cops and not-so-good cops each with their own route to dealing with barbaric criminals. Exciting. [by Nigel Nightly]
A knockout thriller reflective of realityI was stunned to read this. It reflects an amazing talent. I read the author's short stories more than a year ago so decided to check out his crime novels too. Brilliant. Very exciting, very witty in parts, and with a cast of characters who are really interesting. [by Neville]
• Book Review: Gun Dealing (The Ryder Quartet Book 2) by Ian Patrick|
• Book Review: Death Dealing (The Ryder Quartet Book 4) by Ian Patrick|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.