Book: Death Dealing (The Ryder Quartet Book 4) by Ian Patrickcategories: Book, Pulp, Hard-Boiled, Sunshine Noir, Assassination, Hit-Squad, Mystery, Adventure, Police Procedural, Vigilante, Revenge, Suspense, Crime Fiction
Ian Patrickabout this book: When the institutions of law and justice fail, the final encounter with evil knows no bounds. What do you choose when the devil himself attacks your loved ones? In the fourth and final volume of "The Ryder Quartet", a series of independent but connected crime thrillers, the detectives encounter a massive dilemma. How do they balance morality, law and justice in a no-holds-barred fight to the bitter end?
• "What a treat to find this one... This story kept me up until almost 2am reading to the end. What a spectacular end ... if you love crime stories and modern day heroes, you will LOVE this." (Amazon Reviewer)
• "...a shockingly clear and vibrant depiction of a country in crisis, gripped by rampant crime fueled by drug addiction. The author tackles both the law enforcement and the criminal points of view, blending the mundane with the horrific..." (Amazon Reviewer)
• "The best of the series, for sure... there is a scene here that will make you rethink your moral concerns about tough policing. What do you do when facing the devil ... give him a suspended sentence, or what?" (Goodreads)
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ian Patrick
• Book Review: Devil Dealing (The Ryder Quartet Book 1) by Ian Patrick|
• Book Review: The Ryder Quartet E-reader Boxset - Volumes 1-4 by Ian Patrick|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.