Book: Born Creative - Free Your Mind, Free Yourself by Harry Hoovercategories: Book, Self-Help, Self-Improvement, Personal Growth, Personal Transformation, Creative Confidence, Creativity Challenge, Creativity and Beyond, Creativity Exercises, Writer's Block, Creative Agency, Creativity
Harry Hooverabout this book: You are creative. I guarantee it. It's part of our DNA. We dropped out of the trees onto the Serengeti Plain, and made it to the top of the food chain by outsmarting all other predators.
Born Creative distills creativity secrets I learned over 30 years in advertising and PR. Born Creative teaches you that:
• Being able to spot issues and solve problems is a competitive advantage in any setting
• Building your creative confidence boosts your self-confidence
• Unlocking your creative visualization abilities puts you on the path to greater individual freedom
• Mastering the ability to let ideas flow at will, breaking your creative block makes you realize that nothing can stand in your way
Spoiler alert: the top secret you'll learn: the more you believe that you are creative, the more creative you become.
Creativity is a skill we all possess and need to exercise if we want to reach our best. This book is full of exercises to help boost your creativity. Get your copy, free your mind and free yourself.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Harry Hoover
• Book Review: Invest in Your Creative Capital by Lawrence J-E. Poole|
• Book Review: Creative Exercises to Inspire by Heidi Angell|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.