Book: Whiskey Kills (A Top Shelf Mystery) by Lolli Powellcategories: Book, Humor, Small Town Mystery/thriller, Twist, Amateur Sleuth, Cozy Mystery
Lolli Powellabout this book: Winner of the Bronze in the 2017 Wishing Shelf Independent Book Awards!
The new and improved Top Shelf is up and running, but a body found just outside the morning after the grand opening puts a damper on Ricki's high spirits. Ruby Fogarty's boyfriend is dead thanks to a blow to the head from a bottle of whiskey, and the police find Ruby passed out on a nearby bench, making her their prime suspect. Ruby can't remember what happened, but Ricki is sure her friend isn't a murderess and sets out to find who is. It doesn't make Waterton police detective and Ricki's main squeeze, Gabe Russell, very happy, but that's never stopped Ricki before.
• "I enjoyed the first book so much I had to read the next one right away. And now I hope a third book is coming out. "
• "Once I started reading I could not put it down. The author does a great job keeping you entertained with twists and humor created by the internal banter of the main character, Ricki."
• "I've been waiting for this book every since the first one. Can't get enough of Ricki and the gang."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Lolli Powell
• Book Review: The Body on the Barstool (A Top Shelf Mystery) by Lolli Powell|
• Book Review: Murder at the Mansion (A Reverend Annabelle Dixon Cozy Mystery Book 2) by Alison Golden|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.