Book: Without a Net by Jill Blakecategories: Book, Medical Romance, Single Mom, Second Chances, California, Contemporary Romance
Jill Blakeabout this book: Adrenaline-junkie Max Palmer is long on charm and short on attention span. His cardinal rules of dating are:
1. Go for the "half-plus-seven" babes. In other words, women who are half his age, plus seven years. This helps avoid the ticking biological clock issue. (See rule #2, below.)
2. No women with kids. Ever.
3. Go out, or to her place. Leave before morning.
4. When she starts asking where you've been, or making plans for the future, it's time to move on.
So why is Max going after a thirty-something single mom who just happens to be his baby sister's best friend? And will Eva, who's had it with philandering too-handsome-for-words men, be persuaded to give him a chance?
Read Without a Net and find out!
(Please note: this book is a stand-alone, with a beginning, middle, end--and a guaranteed HEA! This is also a book for adults 18 and over, as it contains some steamy/explicit sex scenes.)
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jill Blake (more)
Video: Without a Net by Jill Blake
• Book Review: Pursued by the Playboy (Doctors of Rittenhouse Square) by Jill Blake|
• Book Review: The Burnout Cure (A Prescription - Romance! Book) by Jill Blake|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.