Book: Ally's Sanctuary (Colorado Series Book 1) by S. R. Bradfieldcategories: Book, Love Story, Romance Novel, MF Romance, Book Boyfriend, Contemporary Romance
S. R. Bradfieldabout this book: After Alice Johnson, Ally, looses her fiancé she is consumed by her grief. On the anniversary of his death she begins to find a way to move past him. During her grief, Cain Anderson was her constant companion until three months ago, when he disappeared. When Cain returns Ally finds herself slowly falling in love with him. But falling in love is difficult when Cain is the reason for her father's death, her fiance's death, and her injuries. Can their relationship become an enduring love?
• "Wow! What a awesome first book. I enjoyed the underlying unknown attraction throughout the book. A little bit of mystery to entice the reader to continue to read."
• "Ally and Cain have definite chemistry, so make sure you have an icy cold drink nearby, as this book gets hot!"
• "Their love story is great, a series of mishaps, miscommunications, and Cain waiting until he knows that Ally is ready...it's beautiful. By the time they actually get together I was just dying for it."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: I May Be Old, But I'm Not Finished! by Earl Inman|
• Book Review: Serendepia - Robert Knox's escape from Ceylon after 20 years by Mike Lord|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.