Book: Count The Roses by Jackie Wegercategories: Book, Cajun Country, Humorous, Cajun Culture, Great Dialogue, Sweetly Sensuous, Contemporary Romance
Jackie Wegerabout this book: Count the Roses is a Cajun Country and New Orleans story. I once spent part of a winter with Louisiana Swamp people, trapping and fishing--long before there was such a thing as reality shows. The low road corridor from Mobile to St. Charles was my family's stomping grounds. We participated in Mardi Gras, went to midnight mass on Christmas Eve at the Cathedral and fished and crabbed in the bayous and danced to Zydeco at small family owned pubs on the levees. The food, music and culture seeps into your bones and never goes away.
What Amazon readers are saying about Count The Roses...
• "Very refreshing, sophisticated writing. Well developed characters. Definitely not your average cookie cutter romance." avp
• "Wonderful story. I've always enjoyed Cajun romance novels. This is a good read, funny as well." avp
• "Marvelous descriptions of settings, great character development, and an all around fun read. Glad I came across this author." avp
• "I really enjoyed this read. The characters and story line were very well written. The cliches and humor unequaled as they were put together."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jackie Weger (more)
• Book Review: A Witch's Welcome (The Swamp Witch Series) by Sonia Taylor Brock|
• Book Review: Cajun Charmer (Katrina's Aftermath Book 3) by Ruby Caine|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.