Book: Finding Home by Jackie Wegercategories: Book, Humor, LOL Funny, Heart Warming, HEA Romance, Junkyard Romance, Alabama Stubborn, Outrageous, Contemporary Romance
Jackie Wegerabout this book: Phoebe Hawley, an out-of-work mill girl, is on quest for everything in life that is good: A home for her family, honest work and a good man to love. A collision with Gage Morgan puts her mission in dire jeopardy—until Phoebe discovers the man owns the perfect place for the Hawley clan. Phoebe wants it. Gage has it, but he's the unlikeliest man on earth to share it.
What readers are saying...
• "I would give it 10. What a story, what characters! What a sense of humor this lady has. OMG I belly laughed and was sad and it ran the gambit of all my feelings. If you don't read this, you will have missed the best book... the most interesting characters and the best love story I have read in some time. Phoebe is a sweet, sour, hot headed red head but boy is she stubborn."
• "Adorable. Imagine if Dicey from Homecoming and Dicey's Song (Cynthia Voigt) had been an adult searching for a good man to fall in love with her and take her and her siblings into his humble home."
• "Ms Weger's writing puts me in mind of one of my all time favorite authors: LaVyrle Spencer."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jackie Weger (more)
• Book Review: 27 (Twenty-Seven) - Six Friends, One Year by R. J. Heald|
• Book Review: The Year of YES! - What if you said YES! to everything your Soul told you to do for one year? by Tracee ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.