Book: Player! - A Walker Brothers Novel (The Walker Brothers Book 2) by J.S. Scottcategories: Book, Steamy Romance, Billionaire, Contemporary Romance
J.S. Scottabout this book: This is the second book in The Walker Brothers series.
Sebastian Walker moved from Texas to Colorado, but his reputation followed him Everyone knows..he's a player. Since he is one of the billionaire Walker brothers, most of the world knows what he is. It's not like he ever tried to hide it. He never cared about what other people thought about him. He lived to party, or he did until I realized what he really wanted to do with his life.
Sebastian meets Paige a lawyer in his company's legal department. He wants her but she wants nothing to do with a "player."
5 star reviews!
• "Player!" (Walker Brothers Book 2) by J.S. Scott is a great read. I enjoyed Sebastian and Paige's story. This is a great addition to this series. I can't wait to see what happens with Dane! This story has passion, romance, family, hot billionaires, overcoming traumatic events, new beginnings, happy endings, and more. Highly recommend to all fans of romance."
• I have to say I love all her books, cant wait for the next, thank you. I could not stop reading, love the men, and the woman are not weak. Great read wonderful story
• "This book from start to finish was absolutely incredible. Like many of her books, this one had a message behind it and brought attention to an important topic such as sexual assult. I think this book was beautifully written and could really speak to many readers on a personal level. The characters were all likable and it sets the scene to what I hope is the next book in the series. This is a book I know I will re read multiple times and never grow tired. Read this book, you will not be disappointed"
• Wow! This was an incredible book with a difficult story line that Jan covered with much compassion. Sebastian is a wonderful character who grows up in the last book and leaves his philandering ways behind him. Paige is a character you can't help feeling sorry for. She has been through so much in her short life and now has a way to keep control of her life as she has wanted for the last 5 years. The rape she tells Sebastian about was so wonderfully written that you could actually feel her pain and degradation. There is such chemistry between the two and I am so glad that she was able to get her life back after what she went through. This book is hard to read due to subject matter but so fulfilling with the HEA. Thank you Jan for covering subjects that are often taboo.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by J.S. Scott (more)
• Book Review: Release! (The Walker Brothers Book 1) by J.S. Scott|
• Book Review: My Billionaire Hero Next Door - A Clean Small-Town Romance (The Billionaire Brothers of Frontenac Mills ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.