Book: Kate's Dilemma (Challenge the Heart Book 3) by Tricia McGillcategories: Book, Australian Romance, Australia, Heart Challenges, Love Story, Passion, Contemporary Romance
Tricia McGillabout this book: Kate's Dilemma is the third book in my Challenge the Heart Series. This series is all about those problems that come about due to either conflicts that arise through opposing character traits, problems with age difference and how this is viewed by most people and with this book the difficulties that arise between a man and woman who have been hurt in the past and are dead set on not getting into a romantic entanglement again. But what do you do when the attraction is far too huge to ignore. Then you just follow your heart, and see where it leads.
Kate first met Liam and her sister's wedding. Her sister married Liam's older brother and poor Kate was struggling at the time with adolescence and the added worry of being tall for her age and very insecure. Liam teased her and she took it personally. When they meet up again ten years later Liam has built a protecting wall around his emotions due to a nasty break-up with the girl he was engaged to when he last met Kate.
The spark between Kate and Liam is instantaneous and the pair fight this with all their might. Add to the mix a sister who has just lost her husband, a brother in law who has loved her forever but never admitted it and a teenage boy who falls madly in love with Kate but is too immature to handle the situation.
• "This is a wonderfully written love story. Tricia McGill has the precise recipe for romance and intrigue all within the pages of this expertly written novel." — Patti Oh In The Library Reviews
• "This beautiful backdrop seems to come alive with the lovers' emotions; storms and sunny days reflect their own journey. Tricia McGill creates stories that are fondly remembered for their strong characters, this is another one you must not miss." — Naomi at FAR
• "Tricia has provided a wonderful cat and mouse relationship, with plenty of sensual overtones. Liam and Kate are an entertaining pair, and I found this a delightful read." — ROSE at Romance at Heart
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Tricia McGill (more)
• Book Review: A Heart In Conflict (Challenge the Heart Book 2) by Tricia McGill|
• Book Review: When Fate Decides (Challenge the Heart Book 1) by Tricia McGill|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.