Book: Runaway Love (The Love Series Book 2) by Chrissy Snydercategories: Book, New Adult, Fiction, HEA, Passionate, Sexy, Humor, Funny, Mystery, Love Story, Contemporary Erotic Romance
Chrissy Snyderabout this book: They're both running from a past they'd rather forget. When the two collide, will she run away again or will he fight enough for the both of them?
Kalina leaves everything she knows to come to America as a mail order bride and quickly comes to realize her mistake.
Deacon can't forgive himself for things that happened in his past.
This is a love story between two people with dark pasts.
They are opposite sides of the same coin, both believing they don't deserve happiness.
Her past experiences have taught her she can't trust anyone and he doesn't feel he deserves happiness, allowing darkness to eat at his soul.
What people are saying about this book:
• This book is hot, sexy, passionate and funny. A must read
• Chrissy draws me in with her writing, making me feel like I'm living this story in my mind - Lori
• This is the third book I've read by Chrissy Snyder and I love it! I can't wait for the next one - Todd
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Chrissy Snyder
• Book Review: Recovered Love by Chrissy Snyder|
• Book Review: Love, Sex and Other Near Death Experiences by Michael Brown|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.