Book: Just Once More - Breathless Series by Izzibella Beaucategories: Book, Young Adult, New Adult, Romance, High School, College Years, Heartbreak, Friendship, Love, Death, Dying, Cancer, Relationships, Coming of Age
Izzibella Beauabout this book: Just one more kiss, just one more touch, just one more moment.
No one expects to live forever, but an average eighteen-year-old girl should have many years left, Sadly, that isn't the case for Emery. She's just trying to get through her senior year and finish everything that she has on her bucket list, only that didn't curtail falling in love with Austin.
Austin was one of the golden boys of the school, the everyday quarterback who gets the girls, gets the wins, and gets away with just about everything that most would be jailed for doing. That all changes when he gets sentenced to community service, and meets the one girl that doesn't fall at his feet. He's intrigued by Emery's beauty, both inside an out.
What will happen when Austin finds out Emery's secret? Will their love be strong enough get them through a predicament that not even the maturest of relationships could endure?
Will Austin walk away at a time when Emery needs him the most?
• This book is absolutely amazing. The journey you take alone with a young girl who has cancer is breath taking.
• This book reminds me a lot of "The Fault In Our Stars". The characters are completely gone for each other. They work together to overcome their obstacles and their love evolves and become stronger for it, nothing will break them apart.
• Throughout this story, I was reminded of the movies "A Walk To Remember" and "A Cinderella Story". I feel like it was the perfect combination of the two and I loved my reading journey of this book.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Izzibella Beau
• Book Review: Assumption Series - Five Book Box Set by Izzibella Beau|
• Book Review: LIKE IT'S 1999 - Diary of a Teenager in Love with a Teacher by Giselle Renarde|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.