Book: The List by Kate L. Marycategories: Book, New Adult, Romance, Contemporary, College, Love, Heartbreak, Charleston, College Life, First Love, Coming of Age
Kate L. Maryabout this book: Sheltered by her emotionally disturbed father, Annie heads off to her first year of college determined to finally experience life. With the help of her bubbly roommate, Cami, they make a bucket list for Annie's teen years. Twenty things she must experience before she turns twenty. Only Annie didn't count on falling in love, especially not with her roommate's cousin, and now she's not sure if she'll make it to twenty with her heart intact.
• "An absorbing coming-of-age journey full of first love and first heart break."
— K.A. Tucker, USA Today Best Selling Author
• "The pull and connection these two had was intoxicating."
— This Wacky Momma Reads
• "Kate L. Mary has written another emotional masterpiece that will stay with me for a long time!"
— Jennifer Ann, Author of Adam's List
• "The chemistry is blistering and the characters are so dynamic that each could have a book of their own."
— Ara Grigorian, Author of Game of Love
• "This was such a fun, and often heartbreaking story."
— Meredith Tate, Author of Missing Pieces
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Kate L. Mary
• Book Review: Just Once More - Breathless Series by Izzibella Beau|
• Book Review: The Sex Bucket List - Adult Activity Book by Michael Lucente|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.