Book: Daddy 3.0 - A Comedy of Errors by Rob Armstrongcategories: Book, Fiction, Family Comedy, Parenting, Humor, Satire, New York, Comedy
Rob Armstrongabout this book: Daddy 3.0: A Comedy of Errors - by Rob Armstrong (Gear Press)
I want to write a note of thanks to all the many readers and reviewers who have supported this book since it was published last summer. It was pure pleasure to write and I'm gratified how well it was received. I hope you enjoy it should you choose to read it.
A Kindle Unlimited Comedy - Also available in paperback and e-book format on Amazon.
Some very nice reviews
• "This book is great I could not put it down."
• "You have to love a dad who is just doing his best to keep home and kids under control AND keep his wife happy."
• "This was incredibly enjoyable and made me feel a bond with the author. This is a simple, quick read, that is thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining."
• "You will laugh out loud, as you can absolutely picture the scenes. Anyone who has kids, whether a dad or mom, will relate with these experiences and thoroughly enjoy the ride."
• "This novel, rich with detail and wit, brings the characters to life. I feel like I know Nick Owen and his chaotic children. Armstrong brilliantly chronicles the evolution of a man and his relationships. A must read!"
Other Reader Reviews
• "Hilarious daddy 3.0..story about a computer geek turned stay at home dad..the best part someone asks towards the end, my husband is the oldest version 1.0, where can I upgrade him cheap..wish the author would have given a link for the upgrade" — Mathangi Sri, India
• "It did not take me long to read this book simply because, once started, I didn't want to stop reading. The only thing slowing me down were the tears in my eyes from laughing so much. The situational comedy was absolutely hilarious. I kept thinking, "I'd love to see this movie." The quality of the writing added to the reading pleasure. If this is the first book, I look forward to his second, third and more." — Chuck Hossack, PA
The IAN Book of the Year Award 2017 Winner for Best Comedy Book
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Linda Gets Her Groove Thing (The Green Room Chronicles Book 2) by J.D. Frettier|
• Book Review: Zombie/Apocalypse 2012 - A Political Horror Story by Ian McClellan|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.