Book: Amazing Coffee Travels (Tales of a Coffee Expert) by Serge Remycategories: Book, Travel, Non-Fiction, World, Explorations, Barrista, Coffee
Serge Remyabout this book: Readers of my books in Russian often tell me that the stories they most enjoy are those about visits to other countries. I confess I like those myself. Reminiscing about my coffee explorations lets me relive them. I hope coffee lovers find the other tales useful and informative, but perhaps there is something special about travel notes. They all focus on coffee, of course. These explorations of other lands are seen in terms of their coffee culture. AND I always try also to say something about the country itself. I think what matters most, though, is that they are about my OWN experiences (with my thoughts and photos), and are not just something read about or copied off the Internet.
• "I enjoy coffee like crazy, and, Serge, I thank you for your book – cool photos, cool stories and specially – cool way of CREATING images in reader's mind." — Eugene Sudyr
• "I really enjoyed this book, especially because of the author's conversational, friendly writing style." — Erica Lucas
• "One of my favorite parts of this book was the pictures. They were fantastic and added so much to the book." — Frasiergrazer
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Is Coffee Good For You? Discover the powerful health benefits of coffee by Jeen van der Meer|
• Book Review: Cool Coffee Creamer Secrets - 20 Homemade Coffee Creamer Recipes|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.