Book Review: Romancing the Holidays 2019 - Heartwarming Christmas-Themed Romancescategories: Book, Contemporary Romance, Novellas, Second Chances, Annie Seaton, Kris Pearson, Small Town, Summer, Christmas Romances
Susanne Bellamyabout this anthology: A buffet of Christmas stories by eleven international best selling authors. Sunny Christmases Down Under and in New Zealand, and snowy Christmases in the northern hemisphere. Eleven very different novellas about finding romance at that most magical time of year.
"Each story is short, easy to read, and has a happy ending. Perfect for a long lunch break or a weekend in your favorite spot."
For readers who love to discover new-to-you authors, and for those who want to experience Christmas as it's celebrated in different places, this is a wonderful starting place with all the feel-good vibes of this special season.
Inspired by the season of giving, each story shares the joy of Christmas through time with those we love, and who love us.
Find out how these authors romance the holidays:- Annie Seaton, Susanne Bellamy, Monique McDonell, Ebony McKenna, Kris Pearson, Ashley Logan, Shirley Wine, Anne Kemp, Susan Downham, Sofia Grey, Gudrun Frerichs.
Curl up with a glass of wine and your favorite Christmas treats to enjoy these eleven great reads for a bargain price!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Susanne Bellamy
It's been real fun getting these together for you
by author Kris PearsonIt's been real fun getting these together for you. We're a group of far-flung Southern Hemisphere authors, and some of us have only ever met on-line. That hasn't stopped us plotting and scheming though. We really wanted to publish another sampler of our work, and Christmas seemed the ideal time to do it. Lots of messages flew back and forth and slowly the set of eleven novellas came together – each a third to a half the length of a novel. Great variety, and definitely something for everyone.
We ended up writing eleven gorgeous Christmas-themed romances - mostly for summertime Christmases because that's what we get down this end of the world. They're warm and witty, diverse and dramatic, outrageously romantic, and totally festive.
Curl up with a glass of wine and your favorite Christmas treats to enjoy these great reads for a bargain price! Launched at 99 cents US, but this may increase later. You can read FREE on Kindle Unlimited.
• From Annie Seaton – CHRISTMAS WITH THE BOSS - From city boss to sexy surfer.
• From Susanne Bellamy – SUNNY WITH A CHANCE OF ROMANCE – Secrets and scoops.
• From Monique McDonell – MORE THAN ORNAMENTAL - A single dad's second chance.
• From Ebony McKenna – A VERY AUSSIE CHRISTMAS - Teens on the nightshift before Christmas.
• From Kris Pearson – A CHRISTMAS TWIST - Handsome double trouble, past and present.
• From Ashley Logan – 12 DAYS OF PERSUASION - Resuscitating the doctor's Christmas spirit.
• From Shirley Wine – A CHRISTMAS WISH - A Pastor, very much a man.
• From Anne Kemp – A SECOND CHANCE FOR CHRISTMAS - 'Tis the season... to win him back.
• From Susan Downham – MELODY'S MISTLETOE PROMISE - True love healed her broken heart.
• From Sofia Grey – BLIND DATE WITH A WOLF - An unexpected rescue and a surprise romance.
• From Gudrun Frerichs – ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU - The start of four life-long friendships.
• Book Review: SANTA CLAWS - A Christmas novella by Kris Pearson|
• Book Review: The 12 Brides of Christmas Collection - 12 Heartwarming Historical Romances for the Season of Love|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.