Book: Once Upon a Romance (A Dream Come True Book 1) by Alex Baileycategories: Book, Holiday Romance, HEA, Happily Ever After, Disney, Wdw, Heart Warming, Love, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Christmas Romance
Alex Baileyabout this book: My cover artist, Stephanie and I were discussing ideas back and forth for the cover of Once Upon a Romance and she even sent some lovely mockups. But I kept thinking something wasn't right but could not figure out what it was. One night I woke up and the image of the cover came to me. I saw it very clearly in front of me and when I relayed the idea to Stephanie, I worried that it couldn't really be done the way I envisioned it. But when she sent me the proof, literally cried. It was the exact image I had seen the night I woke up with the vision staring at me. I've had a few comments on the cover in Amazon reviews:
• "I must first start with that gorgeous cover! It screamed pick me up, you will find a swoony prince and a hapless princess who doesn't know her worth somewhere amongst the storyline, much like one of my favorite tales of all time, Cinderella, or better yet a Disney love story in general is a theme that is ever present throughout Once Upon a Romance"
• "I first fell in love with the cover then the storyline."
• "First off I LOVE the cover! Very holiday and Disney-ish."
• "You know how they say "Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover"? Well I totally judged this one by the cover and I was not wrong."
• "I never judge a book by its cover, but with this one the cover beckoned"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Becoming the Performer Disney is Looking For by Jordan Fraser|
• Book Review: Christmas Love Year Round (Kindred Lake Series Book 1) by Elaine Stock|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.