Book: Christmas at Blue Hydrangeas (A Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast Story,) by Marianne Sciuccocategories: Book, Christmas Reads, Short Story, Holiday Fiction, Short Reads, Holiday Reads, Cape Cod, Bed and Breakfast, Christmas Books, Christmas Stories, Women's Fiction, Christmas Fiction
Marianne Sciuccoabout this book: It's Christmas Eve on Cape Cod, 1978, and innkeeper Sara is waiting for her husband Jack to come home from a business trip to New York. When an unexpected storm blows in, she welcomes a young family left stranded on the side of the road. Her son, David, also brings home a surprise guest. There's always room at the inn, especially at Christmas. But will Jack be home before morning? Inspired by the movie "The Homecoming," prequel to the 1970's TV series "The Walton's"
• "Christmas is about family, good food, helping others, brightly lighted Christmas trees, and in New England snowy landscapes which can make traveling difficult at times. This heartwarming story has it all, and is a delightful holiday read."
• "Marianne Sciucco has created a wonderful, warm, find, caring world where I was happy to be an observer."
• "Reading Christmas at Blue Hydrangeas is like stepping into another time. Marianne Sciucco creates a world that delights the senses and warms the heart."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Marianne Sciucco
• Book Review: Ino's Love - A Short Story by Marianne Sciucco|
• Book Review: Blue Hydrangeas - an Alzheimer's love story by Marianne Sciucco|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.