Book: Ino's Love - A Short Story by Marianne Sciuccocategories: Book, Holiday Fiction, Short Story, Christmas Reads, Short Reads, Short Fiction, Caregiving, Caregiver, Christmas Fiction
Marianne Sciuccoabout this book: Ino lovingly prepares a Christmas feast for her successful CEO son but what happens when he cancels at the last minute? A heartwarming story of Christmas and love with a side of homemade meatballs and manicotti, Chianti, and cannoli. Wise Ino shows us generosity and forgiveness on this most important day of the year. A short story.
• "Totally captured my heart!"
• "This short Christmas story is perfect for when you have a little time--and a little Kleenex, just in case. "
• "Lovely story, perfect for Christmas. I particularly liked how the author described the food and how Ino looked especially when she dressed up for her son. I felt as if I were right there with Ruby, holding Ino's hand."
• "Such a tender story of love...giving love, receiving love; reminding us again that it's not the "things" in our lives that are important, but the relationships. And, sometimes those who love us best are not even related to us, but the "family" that chooses us."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Marianne Sciucco
• Book Review: Christmas at Blue Hydrangeas (A Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast Story,) by Marianne Sciucco|
• Book Review: If Love is a Crime - A Christmas Story by Mark W. Sasse|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.