Book: Give the Lady a Ride - Circle Bar Ranch Series by Linda W. Yezakcategories: Book, Ranch, Rodeo, Cowboy, Church, Bull Riding, Texas, Bull Riders, Contemporary Romance, Women's Fiction, Christian Romance
Linda W. Yezakabout this book: When Patricia Talbert discovers her uncle Jake McAllister willed the Circle Bar Ranch to her, her first reaction is "Sell it!" Deeply entrenched in the New York political scene, the last thing on her mind is owning a ranch and falling for its foreman -- a bull rider, of all things!
Talon Carlson has worked the Circle Bar Ranch with his surrogate father, Jake, for over fifteen years. Since Jake and Loretta McAllister never had kids of their own, he assumed the ranch would be his. He never figured on a spitfire in a petite package sweeping in and claiming ownership.
Questions of ownership fade away when something develops between the two of them. Could it be love? To buy enough time to find out, Patricia issues a challenge: Teach me to ride bulls.
• "If Jane Austen had lived in Texas during this century, she may have written this book herself." — P. Creeden
• "Give the Lady a Ride sparkles from start to finish. A delightful and faith-filled romance. Highly recommended!" — anonymous
• "If you're single and searching for true love, Give the Lady a Ride may inspire you to go west." — C. Toney
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Linda W. Yezak
• Book Review: The Final Ride - Circle Bar Ranch Series by Linda W. Yezak|
• Book Review: Ride to the Altar - a Circle Bar Ranch novel by Linda W. Yezak|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.