Book: Get the Facts - 5 Secrets to a Healthy Christian Relationship from a Guy's-Eye View by Jermaine A. Hamwrightcategories: Book, Relationships, Love, Dating, Honesty, Self-Help, Spiritual Partner, Trust, Affirmation, Communication, Support, Facts, Christian Relationship
Jermaine A. Hamwrightabout this book: It's basically a self-help book on how to build/maintain a healthy relationship. The words Love and honesty are the bridge that sustains any healthy relationship. While this book teaches you how to foster these essential qualities daily, five additional traits (the acronym FACTS) will ensure you've got a good thing going, and that it'll last! Friendship, Affirmation Communication, Trust, and Support
• What inspired you to write this book?
My daughters I want something that they can read as a guide to healthy relationship
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
Ages from 18-40
• How long did it take to write it?
• How did you come up with the title?
The acronym kind of dictated the title F.A.C.T.S.
• Why did you choose this cover?
I thought seeing hand would symbolize togetherness and something long lasting
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
To me it was finding time to write it. I was overseas in the Army when I started writing and I'm currently active duty.
• Did you do research for your book?
Yes a wide range of single male and females, and couples.
What did that involve?
Doing a lot of group talks, and surveys
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
Yes I learned this book is foolproof as well as it allowed me to tap in to a deeper me.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
Thank you for taking the time to read my book. Make sure you write in the book, use highlighters, and take notes.
• "Get the FACTS gives practical ways to build a biblically based relationship and show couples how to begin as friends. This book can be used as a manual for small groups or for a Bible study." — Chaplain Milton S. Herring, author, Mobilizing the Army of God
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
• Book Review: DATING, RELATIONSHIPS, MARRIAGE ADVICE - Surviving The Storm by Titania Hudson|
• Book Review: Pretending to Love - How to Cheat Your Way to Relationship Bliss! by Ashton Cartwright|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.