Book: Pastor June and The Righteous by Lee Sappcategories: Book, Mystery, Romance, Ethnic, Crime, Investigtation, Suspense, Church, Women Clergy, African American, Adoption, Christian Fiction
Lee Sappabout this book: This is book I of the series, Pastor June Mysteries. I've just published book II in the Pastor June Mysteries. Book I, Pastor June and the Righteous is on sale and Book II, Pastor June and the Coveters is debuting on sale for a limited time.
Pastor June Mysteries, Christian Fiction for Grown Folk. Pastor June is a female Pastor who was formerly a detective. She reunites with her former police partner who is also her ex fiancé to solve crimes. Pastor June Mysteries are Christian fiction stories that are murder mysteries wrapped up in real life situations. They address unanswered questions about different kinds of relationships familiar to everyone. These books will take the reader on an intriguing journey of spirituality, self discovery, love, and mystery, also giving the reader a peek inside church life, all the while being very entertained.
In Pastor June and the Righteous, Pastor June is the first female and youngest pastor ever assigned to St. Mark Church. She is also single and rapidly giving up on the idea of romantic love as her only true love left her at the altar and she's never gotten over it. Then her former love appears at her church to investigate a murder of her church member and feelings she suppressed for years begin to resurface. Pastor June is strong, intelligent, tempermental but loving.
In this series I attempted to convey the multi dimensional lives of the characters regarding their relationships, work life, church life and personal tragedies and accomplishments.
• "I am still thinking about Pastor June. I am re-reading my book. Hats off to you Rev. Lee!"
— Marian Bacon White, Riviera Beach, Florida
• First, you are an excellent writer! This story had so many elements...romance, family, spirituality, mystery, religion ... Your ability to interweave is masterful!
— Rev. Renita Lamkin, St. Louis, Missouri
• Recommend this book for an enjoyable read that includes suspense, mystery and romance while the main character still remains a Christian. Really enjoyed it. I give it five stars!!"
— Iris H. Etheredge, Mangonia Park, Fl
• In a day when we have so many books of which to choose, it is exciting and rewarding to read one that holds your attention and is rewarding as well. Sapp has done both. This is one to put on your shelf.
— Rev. Anne Henning Byfield, Indianapolis, Indiana
• I read your book in 3.5 days ... Seriously ... I LOVED it and can hardly wait for the next one ... I LOVE Pastor June ...And I LOVE the 'teaser' of the next book ... PLEASE let me know when its ready ... (smile) ...
— Sherri Cowley Scott, Memphis, Tennessee
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Lee Sapp
• Book Review: Pastor June (The Coveters) by Lee Sapp|
• Book Review: Holy Suspicion by Melissa Love|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.