Book: The Promotion (Fulton Ridge Series Book 1) by Laura Dominocategories: Book, Christian Fiction, Texas Love Story, Inspirational Romance, Strong Female Lead, Clean Romance, Contemporary Romance, Girl Power, Houston, Christian Contemporary Romance
Laura Dominoabout this book: What brought them together might keep them apart.
Enjoy escaping into the world of Fulton Ridge where Benita needs help preparing for the job promotion that will help her climb one more rung on the corporate ladder. Adam steps in to help but doesn't know at first that he's falling in love with a woman who is soon to move out of town. If she wins the promotion, Benita wants Adam to go with her. If Adam chooses to go with her, he leaves everything important to him.
Download this clean and wholesome contemporary romance today to find out how these two find love. If you like Christian fiction, you'll love seeing Benita and Adam overcome their challenges together.
• "Valuable biblical truths are given in a subtle way through the development of the story and the characters." Amazon customer
• "The Promotion is a Christian romance that doesn't beat the reader over the head with bible references." Amazon customer
• "I enjoyed every bit of it." Amazon customer
Check it out and see if the 99cent sale is still going on
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: A Place Called Hart's Desire by Ruth Kyser|
• Book Review: Fifty Days to Sunrise by Cristine Eastin, PhD|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.