Book: Christmas is coming! Wow! by Charles Obuttecategories: Book, Family Life, Holidays, Christmas, Chrildren's Literature
Charles Obutteabout this book: From an Amazon's best-selling author comes the story of a young woman, Liz, who is excited and can't wait to reconnect with her childhood memories and loved ones this Christmas.
Excerpts from the book:
• "Christmas is coming! Wow! Tick tock sounds the clock!"
• "I hope to see many of my loved ones in the countryside of Lennox. I miss our family home."
• "I miss dad. He is always cheerful. I used to play around his corn farm with my other siblings, Francis and Vivica, when we were still little children."
• "I miss my mom. She is truly a good homemaker. I remember once breaking the cookie jar mistakenly as a child while helping her out in the kitchen. She simply smiled and helped me clean up the broken pieces."
About the author:
Charles Obutte is an English (ESL) teacher and an Amazon best-selling author. He has a very strong passion for children literature. He is inspired to entertain and make positive impacts in the lives of children and adults through his works. He currently resides with his lovely wife and their adorable children in Pennsylvania – U.S.A. He also loves cooking for the family especially on weekends.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Christmas With The Johnsons: A 768 Celebration|
• Book Review: The Town Beneath the Christmas Tree (Twisted Family Holidays Series Book 1) by JR Wirth|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.