Book: Johnny The First Grader by Uncle Amoscategories: Book, Childhood Education, Picture Book, Bedtime Story, Educational, Kids, Beginning Readers, Values, Kids Short Story, Manners, Illustration Book, First Grade, Children's Book
Uncle Amosabout this book: Do you want to ease tension preschoolers have before going to school for the first time?
You Need To Read This Book Because it's a story about learning, growing up, and the value of working with animals.
• "I would recommend this book to the little ones who are about to start school - they will see that there is a lot to look forward to." — Alinka
• "UNCLE AMOS has given us another amazing book for children. This one is also fun and educational. Little Johnny lives on a farm and it thrills him to talk and play with the chickens and other animals. He's about to turn six and celebrates at Grandma and Grandpa's house--his family bought gifts that he can use at school. Little Johnny explains to the animals that he will go to school to learn and at the end of the day he will return home to share, and to take care of them. And that's exactly what the happy little boy did!
Great story--life on the farm, growing older, making big changes! Writing a story about the joy of starting school is a wonderful idea! This book will definitely hold your child's attention with the adorable illustrations.
Highly recommended! This author really has a knack for the written word." — Joyce L. Mitchell
• "Children will love reading about Johnny's pastime of talking with his animals. The pictures in the book are bright and colorful and breathe life into the characters of Johnny and his mom. It is an endearing story that can be read out to children who are going to begin school. This entertaining tale not only introduces young readers to the types of animals on a farm, but also shows the enthusiasm of a child starting school. The book is also educational. It tells children about animals, living on a farm, starting school and much more." — Mamta Madhavan
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Uncle Amos (more)
• Book Review: The Pacifier Tree - A story for parents to read with kids strugglingto give up their pacifiers! by Uncle ...|
• Book Review: Early Children's Book+Video+Audio - by Uncle Amos|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.