Book: Toots and Poots in a World Full of Snoots - The Amazing True Story of One Boys Ninja Farting Techniques by Susan G. Charlescategories: Book, Fart, Poots, Gas, Flatulence, Kids, Children's Book
Susan G. Charlesabout this book: Toots and Poots in a World Full of Snoots: The Amazing True Story of One Boys Ninja Farting Techniques is a kind of book that kids can read again and again and keep on laughing for hours. It also has charming drawings that most little boys will think is hilarious
It is a funny book ab futarting, booty bomb, bubblers, gas, flatus, flatulence, passing gas, poot, toot, fart, air biscuit, poo gas, ripsnorter, silent but deadly (one of my favorites), wild wind, smelly jelly, stinker, trouser trumpet or call it whatevr you want because, anyway, we are all talking about one thing- farting!
"Toots and Poots in a World Full of Snoots: The Amazing True Story of One Boys Gas-tly Abilities" is the story of a kindergarten aged boy, Timothy Oscar O'Toole, who has a farting talent and he enjoys sharing his talent to his friends . This fart story is silly, enjoyable and truly an extraordinary children s book!
Here are some Readers Reviews:
• "Such fun and so Gas-tly!"
• "I encourage anyone who has small kids to get this book."
• "It's silly, enjoyable and truly an extraordinary children's book!"
• "I read the book to my Grandson, and he asked to hear it again and again. That's indicating to me that it is a good story!"
Who knew farts, poots, flatulence and farting could be really FUN!!!!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Susan G. Charles (more)
• Book Review: BREAKING GOOD - Managing Flatulence For Better Health And Confidence by Chuks Ajuzie|
• Book Review: Amazing Paleo Diet Recipes Designed for Kids - Over 60 Paleo Recipes Your Child Will Love! by Shae Harper|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.