Book: The Bald Grandfather and his Grandsons by Uncle Amoscategories: Book, Funny, Grandparents, Grandfather, Picture Book, Bedtime Story, Grandsons, Children's Book
Uncle Amosabout this book: Grandpa Joe babysits his naughty grandsons,he has a hard time keeping them in line. But when the little boys make just a little too much trouble,they'll learn a valuable lesson about respecting their elders!
A wonderful anytime book for parents to read to children, and also a great book for learner to read alone. If you're looking for a fun bedtime story and a few moment of fun with your kids ages 3-10 years this is the book for you.
what others wrote about this book:
• "Grandpa Joe is babysitting for his two grandsons, Josie and Ben. He decides in a hurry that they do not behave well. They did after all bake a mud pie in their Mother's oven and shave the dog half way!"
• "Grandpa Joe is in control, however, and decides to entertain them using his bald head. He tells them to "shine it" which keeps them busy for awhile. Unfortunately, he falls asleep and the boys go off and color on their own (lots of monsters)."
• "I liked the ending of this one. What do you think scares the monsters away?"
• "The drawings are nice in this one and the book is really cute."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Uncle Amos (more)
Video: The Bald Grandfather and his Grandsons by Uncle Amos
• Book Review: The Pacifier Tree - A story for parents to read with kids strugglingto give up their pacifiers! by Uncle ...|
• Book Review: Johnny The First Grader by Uncle Amos|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.