Book: Fatapiller - An enchanting children's story of survival & courage. Told in rhyme, filled with fabulous colour pictures with a positive, mindfulness theme. (Fatapiller's Mindful Series Book 2) by Shaun R Buntingcategories: Book, Mindful, Butterfly, Bedtime Stories, Caterpillar, Life Cycles, Fearless, Forest & Trees, Bugs & Spiders, Life Lessons, Survival, Being Brave, Resilience, Children's Book
Shaun R Buntingabout this book: Fatapiller was written originally as a bedtime story for my daughter taking a little over 6 months to write. Children aged 3-10 are the primary readers but parents will love reading Fatapiller to kids 3 & under too!
For anyone who downloads this free version they will discover a link inside to 2 other free Fatapiller books. The most difficult part about writing this story was making it rhyme without losing the plot.
I am thrilled to be able to offer Fatapiller for Free - the reason for this is I have a new Fatapiller book in the series called Fatafly, which will be released in February.
I hope your enjoy reading Fatapiller as much as I enjoyed making it.
Bgallman10: 5 Stars - Beautifully written
• 'A very detailed and cute little book to add to the kids library and will be read more than once!'
D Hawk: 5 Stars - Refreshingly different
• 'Refreshingly different not your run of the mill children's story . Any young child would love having this story read to them.'
Richard & Liz: 5 Stars - ~~ Ooh! Ouch! Fatapiller is falling ... ~~
• 'This is one of the BEST children's books I have read in a LONG time. The rhyme flows REALLY well so it is an easy read.'
Rose W: 5 Stars - The story ending is unexpected & delightful
• 'The pictures are bright and colorful, the book definitely entertains my three-year-old grandsons.'
Sherry Neely: 4 Stars - Very good book!
• 'I read "Fatapillar" to my class and everyone paid attention and listened to every word. They were amazed at how smart and courageous the Fatapillar was.'
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: MINDFUL EATING - How to Stop Binge Eating and Overeating, Lose Weight Permanently and Forever Heal Your ...|
• Book Review: LOST IN THE PARK - A Survival Story by Sabinah Oroge|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.