Book: jacksonjohnhenry and the TOO TALL TREES (Adventure Thru Imagination Books) by Remy Ageecategories: Book, Preschool, Illustrated Book, Rhyming, Imagination, Picture Book, Kid's Imagination, Imaginary Adventure, Rhyming Text, Hand Drawn Illustrations, Kids Creative Book, Children's Book
Remy Ageeabout this book: Open the pages of "jacksonjohnhenry and the TOO TALL TREES" and watch your child's or grandchild's imagination SOAR! The rhyming text and hand drawn illustrations will capture everyone's attention as you join jacksonjohnhenry on his imaginary adventure. Several pages have text but no drawings to encourage children to imagine their own idea of what's happening in the story. Creative story line and wonderful illustrations make this a great read for children ages 4-6.
Read what parents and grandaparents are saying about it:
• "I absolutely LOVED this book. The rhyming language was beautiful, and the illustrations capture your imagination. This is a wonderful read aloud book for a child or grandchild!". (bronte73)
• "A lovely rhyming book for young children with a good story line to feed children's imagination." (Duchess)
• "This one stays on my bed-time reading list." (VZ)
I have left some pages blank on purpose. You can use these blank pages to help your child/grandchild visualize the character or characters and what they are doing. With some children, closing his/her eyes helps to imagine the action. For others, just using words works. This simple activity can help foster storytelling on the child's part – a really fun activity to help develop imagination in both adults and children – while becoming part of jackonsonjohnhenry's story, too!
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Remy Agee
• Book Review: Stuck in Traffic, Waiting in Line - Kids BrainGames - on the go. anywhere. any time. (Adventure Thru ...|
• Book Review: Children's books - The Third Boy - (Bedtime Stories For Kids, Early readers adventure Books, Imagination & ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.