Book: Call Me Tuesday by Leigh Byrnecategories: Book, Abuse, Mental Illness, Memoirs, True Crime Stories, Dysfunctional Families, Family Relationships, Mother-Daughter Relationships, Pica, Women, Family Drama, Child Abuse
Leigh Byrneabout this book: When Tuesday Storm is six-years-old, she causes the death of her mother's beloved toy poodle, Jacque. When she's seven, she decides her family will be better off without her invalid half-sister, Audrey. And then she "causes" Audrey's death. Tuesday's mother easily forgives her for the death of the dog, but will she ever find it in her heart to stop blaming her for the loss of her firstborn and favorite child?
Based on a True Story.
• "The horror of the scenes is heightened by the author's simple, straight-forward style…the prose is clean and flows well and the voice is tragically honest without being melodramatic."
— Myra Calvani of Blogcritics
• "...for a first book, Ms. Byrne did a great job. She has writing talent."
— Java Davis, The Kindle Book Review
• "The book is very well written. We see Tuesday's world totally through her own eyes. The detailed descriptions of her surroundings effortlessly blend into the running plot and we are carried along, not able to put the book down."
— David Lloyd, The virtual Muser
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: Call Me Tuesday by Leigh Byrne
• Book Review: The Murder of Jeffrey Dryden - The Grim Truth Surrounding Male Domestic Abuse by Troy Veenstra|
• Book Review: HOME not so SWEET HOME by Lavinia Gouwe|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.